Thursday, August 14, 2008

Letting Go - by theyo

For 13 Sundays I’m still wondering

Why can’t I forget this foolish feeling

Its should have been gone when you said it’s done

Don’t want it anymore coz I know its all wrong



But letting you go just wasn’t that easy

Its so Bad, so hard, its driving me crazy

No longer can I pretend that im alright

When everything is really not going right



What ever it takes im willing to do

Must let it go coz you’re no longer my Boo

I really like having you in my life

But its like cutting myself with a knife

Its time to move on to a new chapter

Find ways to recover and be stronger



Though I might still have feelings for you

You deserve someone who’ll treat you so true

Be there when you need him the most

And always be there when you are lost

No comments: